Download the AJRR 2016 Annual Report
Improve Orthopaedic Care through Data with Findings from the National Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Registry
"Together with the Board of Directors and staff of the American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR), I am delighted to present the third AJRR Annual Report. AJRR continues to grow rapidly and demonstrate notable progress.
Our 2016 Annual Report reflects data from 2012 through 2015. Previous reports were titled 2013 and 2014 to correspond with the year of the data contained within the reports. This year's cover is labeled with the year we published the report, and this shall be our protocol moving forward."
-Daniel J. Berry, MD
Chair, AJRR Board of Directors, 2014-2017
Get the 2016 Annual Report now for:
- Data on 427,181 hip and knee procedures from 416 institutions and approximately 3,170 surgeons
- 2015 and preliminary 2016 accomplishments
- Procedural data and component metrics
- An update on Level II and III data reporting
- Information on AJRR's programming, funding, and affiliations with other organizations and programs